Be part of the build-up
The countdown to the 75th anniversary of VE Day has begun, and your organisation can be part of the build-up.
VEDay75 in May 2020 is a three-day national and international event that is set to be one of the biggest commemorations of the end of World War 2 in Europe. Tens of thousands of people will be taking part from 8th to 10th May 2020 in a whole range of inclusive events:
- Buglers playing the Last Post & Reveille from the top of the Four Peaks and at many other locations around the world
- Pipers playing the tunes Battle’s O’er and VE 75 Years
- The Nation’s Toast to the Heroes of World War 2
- A Cry for Peace Around the World
- Ringing out for Peace in churches and cathedrals
- Street parties and celebrations at pubs, clubs, hotels, village greens and halls
- Services of commemoration and celebration in churches, including the reading of a Tribute to the Millions and the playing of the Last Post & Reveille
There are a limited number of opportunities to advertise on this website. All ads will be the same size – 320 pixels wide x 250 pixels high – and will feature a clickable hyperlink taking visitors directly to your own website. All advertisers will be able to use the official VEDay75 logo on related materials.
Artwork for www.veday75.org should be created at 200dpi and sized at 320 x 250 pixels and a .jpg emailed to: Simon Briant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve your space on the VEDay75 website please contact:
Phone: 01273 594455